This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

FIFA Tournament

Discussion in 'Computers/Gadgets' started by shakav, Nov 26, 2021.

1. shakav

shakav
    Expand Collapse

Right so we have 5 atm myself @elvis x 3 @prettyboylfc81 and @BallyfermotReds

I might be able to round up 1 or 2 more other lads who play on Xbox.

To quote elvis from the other thread we might run with rules like so:

Need to think of some rules as well, like can't select a 5 star team, or you have to random your team 5 times on the country, 3 times on the league and 3 times on the team (you get an extra go for each 5star you land on). You can then either work it as you can select any of the 3 teams you landed on, or you just get the last one, or you can have the team it's currently landed on, but if you want another random the team you're currently on is lost. I always found this added a bit of spice to the game and was a skill leveller for most.

When we ever play at home with mates its like the above 5 times on the country can pick any league it lands on but once you randomise again you have to go with that and then 3 times on the team within that league. Makes for a more interesting few games.