This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Ticket info/questions/discussions

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by xRedmanLFCx, Feb 21, 2019.

1. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

I don’t think it will be 13 though, maybe 11 if they use the same method. With the new system, the break on buying tickets for a year, fan ID upload, all the fan forums and survey, think we could see a completely new way of distribution. My worry it will be designed to maximise the amount of memberships purchased so a lot of might not be happy with it.

With VAR, European Super League, PPV and all the shite flying around the game, not sure how bothered I’ll be about getting to as many home games as did pre Covid.

2. mushypea

mushypea
    Expand Collapse

Any reason behind the club asking membership holders to log in and change password?

3. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Completely new system and likely has tighter password rules. Easiest thing to do is to get everyone reset

mushypea likes this.
  4. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

5. Colm75

Colm75
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

It's a good opportunity for the club to trial the NFC technology. It will be interesting to see how it works and if it could be used when the stadium returns to full capacity. Will be great to see some supporters back at the game although will be next season before we get to travel ourselves.

mushypea likes this.
  6. zamaguire

zamaguire
    Expand Collapse

At least it's a step in the right direction.

7. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Phone tickets should cut out touting if used successfully. However it would have a negative impact on the chances for the likes of us overseas to get to attend the big matches.

8. Colm75

Colm75
    Expand Collapse
    Subscriber

I have no idea how the technology will work but presumably if you have the credits you'll be fine for the big games It will put an end to passing on cards which may not be a bad thing depending on your point of view. The club say they want to know who is in the stadium and it's not possible with the current system.

9. diceyreilly

diceyreilly
    Expand Collapse

Hopefully they do the same as they do in GAA season tickets. If your ticket isnt scanned at the turnstile no credit.
    If that’s implemented and tickets sent to the phones I genuinely think that most people that want to go to the match and puts in the effort will get sorted direct from the club.

Colm75 likes this.
  10. Horan01

Horan01
    Expand Collapse

None of my Liverpool friends were lucky enough to bag a Wolves ticket last weekend, did anyone hear how the NFC entry process worked out on the day?

11. Niall

Niall
    Expand Collapse

12. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Be interesting to see how this seatgeek thing progresses. I have used it in the US and it was possible to pass on your seat to someone else for above or less than face value. It’s pretty much like Stubhub. If that is the way forward tickets for big games will go through the roof price wise.

xRedmanLFCx likes this.