This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
pam
Last Activity:
May 31, 2022
Birthday:
May 14
Medical

Share This Page

pam

Moderator, from Dublin -liverpool -Bristol

Staff Member
pam was last seen:
May 31, 2022
    1. kazzermac1
      kazzermac1
      heya Pam happy new year to you hope alls well just wondering of ye hear of any spares going for man u game will ye keep me in mind i have flights and hotel booked but was let down foe two tickets i know there like gold dust but bringing the wife over for her first game typical ah well thanks Pam talk soon
    2. TonyMontanoe
      TonyMontanoe
      Hi Pam,just wondering is their any available tickets for west ham,everton,chelsea or qpr for my son & I next year.
      Cheers
      Tony
    3. lfcgiggidyynwa
      lfcgiggidyynwa
      what did you delete my msg for?
    4. kildared
      kildared
      Thanks very much Pam, I will get in contact. I can't believe I never came across this site until recently, have just been reading through some of the threads, don't know where the best place to start posting is!
    5. pam
      pam
      give me a call in the morng and i will send you the account details my number is on the e mail
    6. pat
      pat
      Hi pam,

only seen your emails now,they went into my spam folder. ill take those 2 places for wolves trip if they are stilll there.

pat
    7. pat
      pat
      hi pam,if there is any spare places for wolves game would i be able to get 2 spots with tickets. ill transfer the money straight away if you have any

thanks
      pat
    8. Shels-07
      Shels-07
      Hiya pam, I'm desperatly short 2 tickets for the Bolton game if you have any spares left. I can transfer money asap. You might keep me in mind

Cheers
    9. Noelyc
      Noelyc
      Hi Pam,
      Noely From Carroll's here. Did you make it over to the Match on Sunday?
    10. pam
      pam
      No problem with that,
    11. brownie 09
      brownie 09
      Alright Pam, i was just wondering if i could put a link in to my post from RAWK? thought id ask before i done it, its just to advertise another campaign set up by one of the fellas over there it ties in with the black shirt campaign.

the thread is this one

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...084#msg7383084

Thanks
    12. Sib
      Sib
      Pam, Fowler 9 did'nt get sorted so has asked for those tickets, as he asked for them first im going to give them to him, apologies if i've caused any confusion.Stephen
    13. avicohan
      avicohan
      Pam,
      thanks for your reply to my query onn irishkop. I have got tickets for the game and was wondering if myself and my son could travel we your group. I have been a member of irishkop for the last couple of years through my neighbour Paul Larkin I have just never posted anything. I would appreciate if we could be included with your group as it would be great fun. If I can travel how do I book the places and who do I make contact with about payment. Sorry to hear you havn't been well but I hope you are on the mend.
      Looking forward to hearing from you
      Ronnie Masterson
    14. ah85
      ah85
      Hi Pam,

This is Arron who you saw in the Medical centre with the bag from the Liverpool shop. This is my third time registering as I keep forgetting my details. LOL .. Just so you didn't think it was total randomer requesting you as a friend on the site.
    15. jayjay
      jayjay
      Okay thanks anyway.
    16. jayjay
      jayjay
      Hi Pam,

Keith (homer1) suggested I contact you re ordering a couple of the hope for Hillsborough t-shirts. The only other place I know to order them is ST where the design originally came from :respect:. However I just wanted to check and see if you had any stock before ordering from the UK.

Cheers,
      Jay
    17. pam
      pam
      no tickets are left for bohs match
    18. LUCAN RED!!!
      LUCAN RED!!!
      Thanks very much for the tickets
    19. Pumpdapimp
      Pumpdapimp
      Hi Pam, don't really know what I'm doing here but how do I go about getting tickets to the Liverpool XI game against Bohs? Please help! :o(
    20. Razor
      Razor
      Hi Pam,

That's great. How should I go about paying you?

Thanks

Ray
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14
    Medical
    Biography:
    been to 66 away clubs
    supported LFC since i was a nipper
    Interests:
    following the reds

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    pam36lfc@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]

April 16th 2009 irishkop. raised over 12,000 sterling in fundraiser for HJC
    Raised approx 3,000 for ILFA (irish lung)
    supported ray of hope appeal, Anne Williams, and other charity causes

At a football club there's a holy trinity- the players the manager and the supporters, Directors dont come into it, they are only there to sign the cheques " - Bill Shankly__________________