This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
glen
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2024
Birthday:
Sep 6, 1980 (Age: 43)
Home Page:
air corps

Share This Page

glen

Well-Known Member, Male, 43, from longwood meath

glen was last seen:
Apr 10, 2024
    1. 086murdock
      086murdock
      HI glen I emailed you earlier today enquiring about tickets to the birmingham or newcastle game in april to see if you could get me 4 tickets just wondering if u seen my email or woukd u b able to get me tickets thanks Mark from trim
    2. Bazsutto
      Bazsutto
      Cheers man. I'll get onto that
    3. glen
      glen
      SOC has to cards for you if you mail him ASAP he will sort tickets for you leave your mobile number in the mgs and he will ring you
    4. glen
      glen
      i have 2 cards sorted for you if you send SOC a mgs he will sort you out
    5. glen
      glen
      dont worry its still early ill try sort you out the membership ended 2 weeks ago it should of renewed automaticly but didnt ive asked a load of lads on here for you we should be able to sort u out
    6. Bazsutto
      Bazsutto
      Ah no way man. Ah well, shit happens. Let me know if u can sort me out wit something.
    7. Bazsutto
      Bazsutto
      Hey glen,

Yes. Everything booked on my end. Defo want those tickets. Just let me know when and were u like to meet up to exchange funds and stuff!!

Cheers

Barry
    8. Bazsutto
      Bazsutto
      Thats great. I'll book then so ur not out of pocket at any stage. Just let me know where and when to meet you. Concider it a done deal!!!
    9. glen
      glen
      youll have to book them on line using the number on my card or i can book them 4 you and you can give me the cash when i see you
    10. Bazsutto
      Bazsutto
      Excellent. Just as I taught. No prob in meeting up. U not to far away I c. I livin near Slane! I will be spending a few days in Liverpool( back on the Tuesday) so could get cards back to u on Wednesday. Would dat b ok wit ya?
      One more silly question, do I just walk into stadium and pay for tickets there, or do I have to book them in advance online or by phone?

Thanks

Barry
    11. Bazsutto
      Bazsutto
      Would be looking for 2. Have I got this right. The benefit of the card should get me tickets for the match at face value? Appologies if these are silly questions but this will be my first trip to anfield and it's all new to me

Barry
    12. Bazsutto
      Bazsutto
      Hi Glen

Noticed your post on the Sunderland ticket forum. Would you be willing to loan me ur card. If so, what is the cost? Could be completely out of line asking you, but I am new to all this

Rgds

Barry
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 6, 1980 (Age: 43)
    Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000542033234
    air corps
    Interests:
    liverpool

Signature

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.
    Bill Shankly
  • Latest Feedback

Review
    1. Sorted Glen a pair for West Ham at home. No issues. Top man.

2. Spot on

3. Very easy to deal with. Quick to respond

• Buyer
      • x43r0 (5)
      • Sep 15, 2014
    4. very helpful and pleassure to deal with

• Buyer
      • Mico (15)
      • Dec 7, 2013
    5. Top Red 100%