This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

other clubs transfer rumours and makey up stories

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by glen, Jul 4, 2011.

1. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

From what I can make out, they were close to a deal for that Colwill fella to be sold to Brighton for 25m with a buy back included for 45m. I think this deal was 'helping' them secure Cucurella. Whatever happened then, it now looks like it's a straight loan deal so appears like Brighton are a bit pissed and told Chelsea to pay x amount now after being fucked around. Its typical Chelsea this window. All over the shop. No plan whatsoever. Boehly picking players out of thin air. It will deffo end in tears :)

2. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Like a Boss Night in Rome here

3. twixfix

twixfix
    Expand Collapse

4. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Leaving aside the fact he's shit, and that's embarrassing enough, hasn't he had a few incidents involving racism?

5. Skintown Red

Skintown Red
    Expand Collapse

Looking like Coady heading to the bitters in loan

6. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

See it took Gary Neville all of one game and one rumour of Arnoutovic to declare yet again that the time is NOW for the Glazers to sell up.

What does he not understand? The Glazers are making money hand over fist from Utd and arent about to sell the cash cow because Neville gets on his soapbox every couple of weeks
    This whole sell the club thing has become even less of a runner since Chelsea went for 4.2 billion According to Forbes the club was worth 2.5b, so using those numbers anyone looking to take over Utd would be looking at about 6 billion.
    I'm starting to think that as well as the Glazers not wanting to spend money - they cant.Theyve been trying to blow 60 odd million on De Jong all summer who it seemed would have rathered have his left nad amputated than go to Utd
    ........and have now seemingly signed Adrian Rabiot

6 billion for a piss poor squad, a ground in serious need of a refurbishment, a training ground in the same state, fans ready to complain and revolt if Ronaldo parts his hair on the other side and a bunch of the most vocal ex player/pundits in the game - all of whom know how to fix the problems the 5 managers since Fergie havent been able to.

7. Skintown Red

Skintown Red
    Expand Collapse

You know that big prick is going to get a back post header against Trent opportunity!

KopHaney likes this.
  8. KopHaney

KopHaney
    Expand Collapse

Jaysus lad dont get me going again !!!!

Skintown Red likes this.
  9. miked

miked
    Expand Collapse

Conor Coady gone on loan to Everton for the rest of the season, seems a strange move, leaving your club captain leave to join a potential rival

10. Shane_90

Shane_90
    Expand Collapse
    Formerly Fowler-9-

Club probably didn't want to shaft him with the world cup coming up. But Coady is a bit shit to be fair.

GaryMc likes this.
  11. Roll on 19

Roll on 19
    Expand Collapse

I realize that Notts Forest had several loans last season that they hadnt got for this season, but how many more players are they going to buy?
    They've agreed a fee for Gibbs White today from Wolves of 25m plus 17m in add ons
    I think that's 16 players they've signed.

Have to wonder how they could possibly have extensive information on every one of them, and know how each of them is going to fit into their system - the scouts/transfer committee couldn't have slept since December.
    I wonder if the manager could even name every player he's signed this window or would he need a list

12. shakav

shakav
    Expand Collapse

Crazy amount of signings for a newly promoted side. Would like to see them stay up - team with good history etc

13. carramagic

carramagic
    Expand Collapse

42.5 million for Morgan Gibbs - White is one of the maddest fees I've seen. If I'd read they had agreed a 7m fee I'd have been less surprised.

Steve Cooper knows him and does seem a good coach so maybe he knows something we all don't.

14. twixfix

twixfix
    Expand Collapse

Casemiro to United looking likely. Very Good player but their transfer approach is mental.

15. babbsnads

babbsnads
    Expand Collapse

Ten Hag had Eriksen as the deepest lying midfielder last week. He's spent the whole summer trying to sign De Jong for that role. Casemeiro is a great player,but he's completely different to the type of player Ten Hag wanted for that role.

16. bobby benitez

bobby benitez
    Expand Collapse

It's a beautiful site. Each year they start planning to do things differently next year, they organise targets with a long term vision. February through to April must be giddy months, the excitement palpable. Then summer starts and Gary Neville starts getting restless by mid June, plan A is out the window and B and C follow fairly soon after. The call comes from America to cool the heat on the family and they start Googling Champions League winners.

Thats how Varane and Ronaldo wlaked through the door and why Casemiro is the most Utd signing there is, fine player but he's slowing already and they are about to give him a 5 year contract. Surprised Neymar hasn't rocked up, he'd probably get this weeks protest changed to an unveiling.

Shane_90 likes this.
  17. SUPERFAN

SUPERFAN
    Expand Collapse

I'm old enough to remember Fergie saying he wouldn't sell real Madrid a virus, now they're offloading their rejects to man u. :)

18. LFCRebel

LFCRebel
    Expand Collapse

Yep but he also sold them their best player the very next year :)

19. Dub13

Dub13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

It really is a hard one to get your head around.

20. ROCCO

ROCCO
    Expand Collapse

There not looking into the future just a quick fix