This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Ticket info/questions/discussions

Discussion in 'Tickets' started by xRedmanLFCx, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Garyoc97

Garyoc97
    Expand Collapse

I could be totally wrong but I think they said they were going to do it during a normal pre season so they won’t be losing any money anyway, similar to the upper main stand a few years back.

2. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

Just got a response from the club TO, they haven't got any information on what will happen to your credits if you don't renew this season. Once they have further info it'll be available on the website. But the renewal period will be available for "most of the season".

So basically you could not renew, wait for the information to come out, and if it looks like you need a membership for this year to keep previous credits then just renew near the deadline mid/end of season do that.

They're also offering refunds on memberships to anyone who's already renewed or bought new ones.

Beano87 and diceyreilly like this.
  3. BallyfermotReds

BallyfermotReds
    Expand Collapse

Did they say how to go about getting a refund?

4. xRedmanLFCx

xRedmanLFCx
    Expand Collapse

Imagine if we were to apply for a refund now, only to find out towards the end of the season that if you don't renew your membership you will lose your credits! :D It's comical stuff.

elvis likes this.
  5. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

They just shared the link below, and I've copied the info from it here.

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/mem-pr-how-do-i-request-a-refund-for-my-membership

How do I request a refund for my Membership 2020/21?
    To qualify for a refund, you must request it within 14 days from the date of purchase. You can request a refund by contacting our Fan Services team here.

Adult Membership
    If you have an Adult Membership and are over the age of 17, you must contact our Fan Services team yourself to request the refund. Nobody else can cancel on your behalf.

We will need to verify your identity before issuing your refund, so to ensure a smooth and quick process please provide your name, address and date of birth along with your Supporter ID when you contact us.

Junior Membership
    If you are contacting us on behalf of a Junior (age 17 and under), we will need to verify their identity, so please provide the name, address and date of birth of the junior along with their Supporter ID when you get in touch.

6. Horan01

Horan01
    Expand Collapse

The club are down enough revenue without people looking for refunds on 30 quid memberships.

Tarabuses and Colm75 like this.
  7. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

As true as that may be, everyone has different circumstances and some people might actually really need that 30quid, or that 30quid refund could be better used by a charity that's down vital funding instead of a billion pound company turning profits. Best to leave people decide what's best for themselves.

8. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

Nice Bobby flag and lunch box with the mighty reds memeberships this year. Arrived today.

Beano87 likes this.
  9. Horan01

Horan01
    Expand Collapse

My young fella got that too this week, nice few bits in it, better than what we got in the adult packs :)

10. Horan01

Horan01
    Expand Collapse

If someone was that badly stuck for the 30 quid, then spending it on LFC membership should have been well down their prioirity list day one I would think and if you think that people that look for the refund are going to hand it straight out to charity then :rolleyes:
    Anyway everyone to themselves. Roll on Saturday for the more important stuff

11. elvis

elvis
    Expand Collapse

Maybe they had auto renew on from last season. Have lost their job with COVID-19 and every penny would help. Again you don't know peoples circumstances for asking or looking for refunds. It's their money. Best to let them decide for themselves and leave it at that.

If I was bothered myself to go through the process of getting a refund, I'd only be doing it to give to a charity. But I'm a lazy fecker in that regard so it'll stay with LFC.

Anyway, yes roll on Saturday! Already feels like an age since we last played in the league.

Horan01 likes this.
  12. BallyfermotReds

BallyfermotReds
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn't feel at all sorry for a club with the money Liverpool have, I disagree strongly with the idea that they charge fans for the ability to buy tickets, my membership auto renewed ages ago so I can't get a refund for it but I would normally. On the flip side I have a pats season ticket got 2 games on it and told them I don't want a refund because unlike Liverpool they do actually need the money

13. oscar1

oscar1
    Expand Collapse

Hi

Just inquiring about membership renewal. Can anyone tell me if I don't renew my membership for this season do I lose all my credits for renewing next season?.
    I haven't renewed yet for myself and my wife and just inquiring as the likelihood of getting to games this season is very remote. We both have full credits for league and champions league.

Any advice much appreciated

14. mark buckley

mark buckley
    Expand Collapse

I would assume you lose your history with a break in membership ...hardly worth the saving of 60 euro to lose season tickets essentially

oscar1 likes this.
  15. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Personally I can’t see them enforcing this if fans can’t go to any games. I’d say they are waiting for it to be confirmed that there will be absolutely no games with fans this season and anyone with the credits from 19/20 season will be good for for 21/22 even if they didn’t buy a membership for 20/21

if though let’s say the last 10 games have fans and members can apply, something else would likely happen.

Garrett and oscar1 like this.
  16. diceyreilly

diceyreilly
    Expand Collapse

No chance you’ll lose your credits.

thenewguy likes this.
  17. mighty magpie

mighty magpie
    Expand Collapse

Just logged into the new system.

This was probably expected but i only have 3 credit from last season. Had 5 paid for but then 2 got refunded due to games being behind closed doors.

Getting membership probably wasted on me for the 20/21 season if 21/22 season is looking at least 4 credits for the bigger matches.

Beano87 likes this.
  18. Beano87

Beano87
    Expand Collapse

Thats a pity you didnt get to keep last 2 credits. I logged in there seen my 6 credits from last season still there

19. GaryMc

GaryMc
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator

Will be interesting to see how they handle it. They might bring that down by 1 to 3 Given that last 4
    Matches no one has any credits, so max you could have is 15.

20. Pfoley

Pfoley
    Expand Collapse

your credits must be for Games that actually went ahead with fans?
    They arent going to give people credits based on purchases, so any one who got to 13 based on Purchases will have to go again.

mark buckley and Beano87 like this.